The château comprises an entrance châtelet with two peppered turrets, a Burgundy quarter and tower rebuilt in 1881 after being destroyed by French armies in 1675, and a grand logis and Saint-Jean tower probably from the 16th century but modified by van Assche. The logis seigneurial occupies the presumed site of the original keep, built in the 11the century and later incorporated into the residential wing.
A curtain wall links the south wing to the Grignard tower, located at the northeast corner and rebuilt in 1757 as a dovecote after being bombed in 1675. In the bailey are an old barn and stables, which once formed an outdoor esplanade surrounded by a moat.
The château grounds are open to the public from 10am to 5pm, for a fee of 2 euros per person (aged 6 and over). Visitors are asked to supervise their children because of the moat, to keep their dogs on a leash and to respect the cleanliness and tranquility of the grounds.