1hour5minutes Medium Cheap
1. Chop the onions finely, and sauté 1.5 onions in a saucepan with a knob of butter. Reserve half an onion for the meatballs.
2. Add the grapes, bay leaf, syrup and beer, a pinch of brown sugar and cinnamon
3. Reduce by half over low heat
4. Meanwhile, make the meatballs: in a large dish, gently mix (by hand!) the mince, eggs, finely chopped parsley and breadcrumbs, to obtain a homogeneous preparation
5. Season with salt and pepper
6. Roll the meatballs by hand (approx. 120 gr/piece)
7. Place the meatballs in a buttered baking dish
8. Bake for approximately 35 minutes at 180°.
9. Then plunge the meatballs into the reduced sauce and simmer until the meatballs have finished cooking and the sauce is quite dense
10. Serve with the side dish of your choice (but it’s best with French fries, of course!)