To warm you up this winter, I propose a sweet and comforting recipe: warm apple juice with spices!
The scent is similar to that of mulled wine: a delicious blend of spices that will perfume your whole kitchen. To make this ultra-simple recipe, I chose a 100% local apple juice from Luc Noël. Produced in Braives, it can be found in certain organic grocery stores, such as Champain in Wanze
Choose with care
For 4 people
1 liter of apple juice
2 cinnamon sticks
3 stars of star anise
4 orange slices, quartered
1 tablespoon of honey (Petits Talus honey)
Les Petits Talus honey is a regional all-flower honey, harvested by hand in Terres-de-Meuse.
Made with passion
25 min Easy Cheap
1. Cut up the orange slices.
2. Pour all ingredients into a saucepan.
3. Bring to the boil.
4. Once the juice is boiling, reduce the heat and cover the pan.
5. Leave to simmer for around 15 minutes.
6. Serve the hot apple juice in glasses and garnish with a slice of orange.